Kaplaaki’s new guild room is located upstairs in the Student Union House. All members of Kaplaaki are warmly welcomed to the guild room to hang out, play games, watch movies, exchange ideas, or even study. Coffee is also free for everyone who has paid for the membership of Kaplaaki! If you have any thoughts or ideas on how to develop our guildroom, feel free to contact our guild room officer Saku Blom by email email@example.com
Kaplaaki Guild Room Rules
- Guild room is only for Kaplaaki members.
- It is forbidden to consume alcohol in the guild room.
- It is forbidden to stay overnight in the guild room.
- Keep the guild room clean: – Clean up after yourself – Wash the dishes you use – Put things back where they belong.
- If something breaks, notify the Guild room Officer immediately.
- Respect the guild room and other students.
- Make sure the lights are off and the door closes when you are the last to leave the guild room.